2203 Guilford Ave has finally been completed and is on the market for sale!!
True move-in condition!
– 3 Bedroom(s)w/ Walk in Closets
– 2 ½ Bath(s)
– 2nd Level Master Suite, with:
> Den or 4th Bedroom
> Laundry Room
> Fabulous Master Bath
– New Modern Eat-In Kitchen, with:
> Stainless Steel Appliances (To be installed upon sale)
> Granite Countertop
– All New Systems
– AHS Warranty
– Contractors Warranties
– Beautiful Hardwood Floors
– Dual Zone HVAC System
– Historic Tax Credit
– Energy Efficient for Low Utility Bills
For more pictures and information on this property, click the link below:
2203 Guilford Ave is coming along just great! The interior will consist of Chestnut Wood Flooring and Sherwin Williams Harmony Series Paint (No-VOC paint) / “Kilim Beige” (color # SW6106). The interior is being painted as such: Semi-gloss white trim; flat white ceilings; flat walls, Kilim Beige. In addition, Wolf Classic Cabinets: Dartmouth Honey, is being installed in the kitchen and the Chestnut Wood flooring is partially laid.
Kilim Beige Paint – – – – – – – – – – – – Chestnut Wood Flooring
Wolf Classic Cabinet features
• Recessed Panel Shaker
• Full Overlay
• All Maple Face Frames & Doors
• Wood Dovetailed Drawer
• Soft-close Door/Drawer
• Full Extension, Undermount Glides
• Plywood Center Panel
GRANITE COUNTERTOP -> Currently not installed
• 100% Natural Stone: Granite
• Country of Origin: Brazil
Check out how its all coming together below:
The remaining new windows haven been installed, Insulation was approved, and the drywall installation is done. With the drywall installed, you can see how the new floor plans have taken shape. The drywall is now being primed and will be painted.
The Stucco application over the rear brick surface has been completed and it looks great!!
Stucco is now being applied over the rear brick surface. Stucco requires wire mesh, which is fastened to the base of the brick wall using masonry fasteners. This helps the stucco adhere to the brick. In addition, all of the rough in electrical, plumbing, and HVAC are inspected and approved. Insulation is installed and awaiting inspection; once approved, drywall installation begins.
The Mountain Sage JH50-30 Hardiplank Siding has been applied to the rear addition, as well as new windows.
The St. Ambrose Development Team has decided to cover the rear addition with Mountain Sage JH50-30 Hardiplank Siding.
2203 Guilford Ave is coming along great! Demolition is complete and new joists and new sub floors were installed where needed. The walls and interior partitions are framed and are awaiting rough in electrical, plumbing and HVAC. Once framing has been done, we can start to see the new floor plans take shape. The roof has been completed and the exterior masonry front in currently being stripped of old paint. The bricks will be cleaned and re-pointed.
St. Ambrose has chosen Cobalt Architects, Ltd. to provide unique and creative design solutions for this modern renovation project. As a result of 2203 Guilford being restored into a single family home from a 3 unit apartment building, there is more space to create functional and innovative living areas. Cobalt has provided us with floor plans and notes for 2203 Guilford.
- The additional space is being utilized by creating a master suite that occupies the entire second floor, and accompanied by the bonus family room (or whatever the buyer chooses the room to be).
- The third floor includes 2 large bedrooms and a uniquely designed double-task bathroom.
- In addition, the corridor-style kitchen design optimizes kitchen workflow and functionality, while providing space for a kitchen table.
Floor Plans: Click on the floor plan below to enlarge and view notes
All Contractor Bids are due by January 15th 2013
Quite often you see a beautifully renovated home by St. Ambrose, but you rarely see the hard work it takes to make a beautiful and healthy home. St. Ambrose is proud to introduce the Rehab Chronicles. The housing development team at St. Ambrose has decided to take you on a rehab journey, so that you may see how we are very much involved in the rehabilitation of our homes. We plan to post pictures and video throughout the renovation process.
The first home of the Rehab Chronicles is 2203 Guilford Avenue. This property was comprised of 3 apartment units. St. Ambrose has plans to restore this property into a single family home. The new home will feature 3 bedrooms, including a master bedroom suite, 2 ½ baths, and a family room on the 2nd floor. In addition, when you buy a St. Ambrose home, you purchase:
- A home where major systems have been tested for efficiency and repaired or replaced as determined by our qualified professionals;
- A full appliance package to eliminate the expense of having to purchase new appliances when moving in;
- Home warranties from the general contractor;
- American Home Shield to protect the new homeowner in the event something happens after the purchase;
- And the reassurance that the seller is someone you know and trust!
2203 Guilford Avenue is currently undergoing select interior demolition to prepare for the renovation. More to come!!