Quite often you see a beautifully renovated home by St. Ambrose, but you rarely see the hard work it takes to make a beautiful and healthy home. St. Ambrose is proud to introduce the Rehab Chronicles. The housing development team at St. Ambrose has decided to take you on a rehab journey, so that you may see how we are very much involved in the rehabilitation of our homes. We plan to post pictures and video throughout the renovation process.
The first home of the Rehab Chronicles is 2203 Guilford Avenue. This property was comprised of 3 apartment units. St. Ambrose has plans to restore this property into a single family home. The new home will feature 3 bedrooms, including a master bedroom suite, 2 ½ baths, and a family room on the 2nd floor. In addition, when you buy a St. Ambrose home, you purchase:
- A home where major systems have been tested for efficiency and repaired or replaced as determined by our qualified professionals;
- A full appliance package to eliminate the expense of having to purchase new appliances when moving in;
- Home warranties from the general contractor;
- American Home Shield to protect the new homeowner in the event something happens after the purchase;
- And the reassurance that the seller is someone you know and trust!
2203 Guilford Avenue is currently undergoing select interior demolition to prepare for the renovation. More to come!!